Vikarabad is an excellent choice for individuals who are interested in enjoying a relaxing getaway and exploring the beautiful state of Telangana. This is approximately 125 km away from the city of Hyderabad and is very famous across the globe for the scenic landscapes and historical sites possessed by it. From the exploration of the ancient areas to visiting the triangle waterfalls, this place comes with a good number of benefits for everyone. The following are some of the most important tourist places to be visited while planning a night stay at Vikarabad Resorts:
- Bhuvanagiri Fort: This is one of the most important places to visit in the city of Vikarabad and is one of the most popular tourist attractions. There is a fort present over here, which is located on the top of the hilltop and ultimately was built in the 11th century. Pratap Rudra, who was the legendary warrior, is very well said to have been born there, and this place has now been converted into a museum which comes with a significant variety of sculptures, weapons and coins.
- PAKHAL Lake: This is one of the most important places to be visited in the city of Vikarabad because this is a natural lake in the heart of the Wildlife sanctuary. This is very famous due to the beautiful landscape and is ideal for a relaxing day. Everybody can perfectly plan the nature work over here in the nearby forest so that they can witness a good number of varieties of animals and birds.
- Kulpakji Jain Temple: This is one of the most important places to be visited, which is associated with religious importance and ultimately is a very well-known temple in Telangana‘s Nalgonda district. This is very much Believed to be approximately 1500 years old and is very much dedicated to the Lord Mahavira, who was the 24th Thirinkkara of Jainism. This particular temple is very famous for the best possible architecture and stunning paintings associated with it and ultimately provides people with the best possible religious and cultural support.
- Nagarjuna Sagar Dam: This is one of the most important dams in India and is the second largest in India. It is located on the Krishna River. This place serves as the primary source of irrigation and electricity in the state, and this place is also a very popular tourist destination, which comes with a stunning view of the lake along with surrounding hills. This is one of the most important places to be visited so that everybody will be able to enjoy it a lot.
- BHONGIR Fort: This particular massive fort is located on the hilltop in the Bhuvanagiri district and is ultimately based upon the historical perspective of the Chalukya Dynasty, built in the 11th century. This place is very successful in providing people with perfect insights into the beautiful architecture, and the area also consists of a good number of phones, temples, and other historical structures.
- KONDAPUR Forest: This is one of the most important popular tourist destinations in the city of Vikarabad, which is also home to a significant number of options of flowers as well as animals. This place is perfectly ideal for nature walks and ultimately is very well-known across the globe for the stunning views of the surrounding hillocks. Basically, visiting this place is definitely a good idea so that everybody will be able to have the best time in the lap of nature and relax perfectly.
- Kolhapur Temple: This is very well dedicated to Lord Shiva and is located in the small town of KOLLAPUR. This is one of the most important religious places to be visited and ultimately is a very important distinctive architecture place which comes with stunning sculptures. Ultimately, everyone will be able to have the best time over here without any doubt whenever they visit this place.
- Manthani Temple: This place is known as one of the well-known temples of Vikarabad town and is ultimately dedicated to Lord Shiva, which makes sure that everybody can enjoy significant carvings. This temple is very famous across the globe for the stunning paintings and sculptures possessed by it, which further makes it quite popular among religious devotees.
- Bheemunipatnam waterfall: This place is one of the most important, well-known tourist attractions in the city of Vikarabad and is very famous across the globe for its picturesque landscape, along with the beautiful waterfall located in the Manjira River. This is one of the most important places to be visited in the entire city, which ultimately provides people with a good number of benefits without any doubt.
- Narsapur Forest: This is a very important, popular tourist destination in the city of Vikarabad and is very famous across the globe for its beautiful varieties of animals and plants. This is also the ideal location for the nature walk so that everybody can spend time in the lap of nature very well.
- Khanapur Lake: This is a very modern place which is located in the city of Vikarabad and is very famous due to the best possible landscape and beauty provided by it. This is perfectly ideal for a relaxing day so that everybody will be able to enjoy a lot.
- Srisailam Wildlife sanctuary: This is very well located in the hills area and is a very important and protected area which people need to visit. This is home to a diverse range of significant options of flowers and animals and is also very much ideal for birdwatching activities and wildlife safari. This place is a lovely place to be visiting, without any doubt.
Hence, planning a trip to the city of Vikarabad in the month of October and booking your room in the Vikarabad resorts is definitely advisable for people so that everybody can spend the best time in this authentic telegram sound. Hence, this place provides people with the best options for cultural heritage, temple and scenic beauty very successfully.