Standard Costco toilet paper is the type of toilet paper seen in residential or office bathrooms and is usually packaged at 48 rolls per box. A 3-layer toilet paper is usually used in residential homes and also in a commercial environment as a 2-layer sheet. The 400-sheet 2-ply toilet paper roll is generally the most popular toilet paper at distributors and retailers.
There are currently 4 main types of toilet paper on the market. These include;
- Standard toilet paper roll
- Jumbo toilet paper roll
- Mini jumbo toilet paper roll
- Toilet paper wrapped
2-layer 700 skins are becoming more and more popular because it is more cost-effective per skin compared to 2-layer 400 skins and has the same quality. There is also 1 layer of 850 sheets of toilet paper roll crafts and 1 layer of 1000 sheets of toilet paper used on a smaller scale. Due to the large number of sheets on a roll, they are very cheap, but they suffer from quality because they are single layers.
Giant Toilet Paper
Giant toilet paper is often seen in public toilets and packed in cardboard boxes. For a 2-layer jumbo, the rolls are usually about 12 inches wide and about 300 feet when rolled. For a 1-layer jumbo, it doubles to 600m when rolled down. Mini-jumbo toilet paper near me is a smaller version of the jumbo roll and is usually about 170 m when rolled out for a 2-layer sheet. Giant toilet paper rolls are sometimes called JRT rolls. Jumbo toilet paper is by far the most economical form of toilet paper compared to standard rolls and braided toilet paper.
Sandwich Toilet Paper
Sandwich toilet paper is also seen in public toilets and is packed in 36 cardboard boxes. Just like toilet paper rolls and jumbos, interlayer toilet paper is manufactured in 1 layer and 2 layers. Usually, there are 250 sheets in a two-layer package and 500 sheets in a one-layer. Instead of standing on a roll, the paper was folded in layers, one on top of the other. Sandwich toilet paper stock is usually more expensive than standard toilet paper and jumbo rolls, so it is not used regularly.
The softness of a toilet paper roll is usually proportional to the paper layer. When we talk about the layer of toilet paper, we are talking about how many layers the toilet paper contains. The two most common are 1- and 2-layer skins. Simple toilet paper has one layer and 2-layer toilet paper with two layers.
The type of material used to make toilet paper can also affect its softness. Some toilet papers use a thinner paper material to soften the toilet paper. If the paper is recycled, it will not be as smooth compared to toilet paper in stock near me make from pure materials. Recycled toilet paper is significantly cheaper than virgin and is becoming increasingly popular because it now focuses more on sustainability in the environment.
There are different options if you need toilet paper spreaders. The most common forms are as follows:
- Triple Line toilet roll dispenser – this dispenser contains 3 standard toilet paper rolls, one on top of the other. The paper is issued manually by the user.
- Single Jumbo Roll Dispenser – This dispenser sleeps one jumbo toilet roll and is dispensed manually by the user
- Double jumbo toilet paper dispenser: this dispenser holds two jumbo toilet paper rolls next to each other and is manually dispensed by the user
- Interleaved Toilet Paper Dispenser: This dispenser contains approximately 4 packages of toilet paper that are braided together and stacked vertically and dispensed manually by the user.
Currently, there are 6 main types of paper towels on the market. These include:
- Ultra-thin paper towels
- Dunlyn paper towels
- Extra large paper towels
- Compact towels
- Roll towel
- Center feeds towel
Ultra-thin and finely lined toilet paper brands are usually seen in a public or commercial toilet and usually pack between 2,400 and 4,000 sheets per box, depending on the manufacturer. The size of the sheet for an ultra-thin towel is usually 24 x 24 cm and the same for a thin line 23 x 23 cm. Although the thin line towel is slightly smaller, the circumference is larger in diameter. This is why different dosing papers are required for each towel. You would notice that an ultra-thin paper towel would jump out of the thin-line dispenser fairly easily due to the decrease in width. On the other hand, a thin paper towel would be too wide to fit in an ultra-thin paper towel dispenser.
Compact towels are on the small end of the spectrum in the paper towel family. It is very popular in the medical and dental industry among nurses and dentists and is usually packaged 2400 in a cardboard box.
The toilet paper roll crafts are another alternative to the sandwich towel and are commonly seen in public and commercial toilets. The rolled towel is normally manufactured in 80 or 100m rolls and 16 are packed per carton. The roll is about 19 cm long. The user manually removes the towel roll from the dispenser and tears off the paper with the dispenser’s teeth. For this reason, there is generally more waste with these types of towels, as the user tends to pull out more paper towels than he needs.
There are different options when it comes to toilet paper-invented dispensers. The most common forms of lecturers are as follows;
- Ultra-thin paper towel dispenser – Fits 24 x 24 cm ultra-thin towels and is manually issued by the user
- Thin-line paper towel dispenser – fit the widest 23 x 23 cm towel paper with thin lines and place it manually
- Compact paper towel dispenser – adjust the 19 x 25 cm compact towel and dispense it manually
- Roll towel dispenser – Fits 80m or 100m paper towels and is issued manually by the user
- Auto Cut Towel Dispenser – Fits a 200m paper towel and is dispensed automatically to minimize waste.
- Central liner paper towel dispenser – Fits any 300 m paper towel and is issued manually by the user